General terms and conditions of sale
Object and generalities
In any case, there are pages of the Website accessible to natural or legal persons who do not register or initiate a product purchase (hereinafter, "Users"). In this sense, Users who access these parts of the Website agree to be subject to the terms and conditions contained in these General Conditions, to the extent that this may apply to them.
THE COMPANY wants to inform its Customers and Users that it is addressed exclusively to an audience over the age of 16 and that the territory in which it accepts and distributes orders is that understood by Peninsula and Balearic Islands (hereinafter, the "Territory"). THE COMPANY does not ship orders when foreigning, or for the moment, to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. If a user is interested in receiving any item outside the territory of Peninsula and Balearic Islands should contact THE COMPANY through the form or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we would study your request and inform you about it.
CONTACT: For any question, inquiry or suggestion, you can send us your comments by email to: email@example.com
The descriptions of the products displayed on the Website are made on the basis of the information provided by the suppliers of THE COMPANY. However, the information given about each product, as well as the photographs or videos relating to them and the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the website of THE COMPANY, are exposed in www.quierote.es for guidance.
All prices of the products indicated through the website include VAT and any other taxes that may apply. However, these prices do not include the costs corresponding to the shipment of the products, which are detailed separately and must be accepted by the Customer.
THE COMPANY informs the Customer that the number of available units is kept up to date with stock in stock and availability by our suppliers. Under no circumstances will the COMPANY intentionally put more units on sale than is available or the supplier has booked you.
THE COMPANY will make every effort to please all its Customers in the demand for the products. However, sometimes, and due to causes difficult to control by THE COMPANY such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the quantity finally served by the supplier differs from the order placed by THE COMPANY to satisfy the orders of the Customers.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of the order. Partial cancellation of the order due to unavailability does not entitle the cancellation of the entire order. If as a result of this cancellation the customer wants to return the delivered product must follow the provisions of the return section.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time of placing the order. The initial price on the website for each of the products offered will be added to the relevant shipping costs. In any case, these rates will be communicated in advance to the Customer before formalizing the purchase itself.
The ticket or proof of purchase that corresponds to the purchase order will be available and can be displayed in www.quierote.es in the "My Account", "Orders" section.
The Customer must pay the amount corresponding to his order by payment by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and / or other similar cards), transfer, account deposit at ING Direct or PayPal office. The card with which the payment is made must have as the financial institution issuing a Spanish bank or savings bank. Payment by card is made through virtual BANK POS with its security protocols.
The Customer must notify THE COMPANY of any improper or fraudulent charges on the card used for purchases, by email or telephone, in the shortest possible time so that THE COMPANY can make the appropriate arrangements.
THE COMPANY has the highest security measures commercially available in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted by 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible to the Client's computer and that of the Website. This ensures that the SSL protocol is guaranteed to:
- That the Customer is communicating their data to the server center of THE COMPANY and not to anyone else who tried to impersonate it.
- That between the Customer and the server center of THE COMPANY the data is transmitted encrypted, avoiding its possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
Cancellation of orders
THE COMPANY will accept cancellations of orders when requested before the shipment of the same. To make the cancellation you must request it using the "Customer Service" form or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadlines, place of delivery and loss
I. Product Delivery
THE COMPANY undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition at the address indicated by the Customer on the order form, and that in any case must be included within the Territory. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address in which the order can be delivered within normal business hours.
THE COMPANY will not be liable for errors caused in delivery when the delivery address entered by the Customer on the order form does not conform to reality or have been omitted.
THE COMPANY informs the Customer that it is possible for the same order to be divided into several deliveries.
II. Delivery Time
We will make shipments through a courier company. The order placed by you will be delivered to you within a maximum period of 10 working days from the time we have made the order confirmation. Although the usual delivery time of THE COMPANY usually ranges between 3 and 6 days, from the completion of the order.
These deadlines are average, and therefore an estimate. Therefore, they may vary for logistical or force majeure reasons. In case of delays in deliveries, THE COMPANY will inform its customers as soon as it becomes aware of them.
Each delivery is considered to be made from the moment the transport company makes the product available to the Customer, which materializes through the control system used by the transport company.
In the case of delays in the delivery of orders attributable to THE COMPANY, the Customer may cancel his order in accordance with the procedure described in Section "11. Return". Delays in delivery will not be considered in cases where the order has been made available to the Customer by the transport company within the agreed timeframe and could not be delivered for reason at all to the Customer.
Once the order leaves our warehouses, you will be sent an e-mail notifying you that your order has been accepted and is being shipped.
For security reasons, THE COMPANY will not send any order to PO Boxes or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
III. Delivery Data, Unrealized deliveries and loss
If at the time of delivery the Customer is absent, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. THE COMPANY contracts, as part of the courier delivery service, the implementation of a series of follow-up actions, aimed at ensuring that the delivery occurs.
If after 7 working days after the delivery of the order has not been arranged, the Customer must contact THE COMPANY. In the event that the Customer does not proceed so, after 10 working days from the departure to the distribution of the order it will be returned to our warehouses and the Customer must take care of the shipping and return costs at origin of the goods, as well as the possible associated management costs.
If the reason the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually range from one to three weeks.
IV. Diligence in delivery
The Customer must check the good condition of the package to the carrier who, on behalf of THE COMPANY, makes the delivery of the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected on the packaging. If, subsequently, after reviewing the product, the Customer detects any incident such as blow, breakage, indications of being opened or any damage caused by the shipment, the latter undertakes to notify THE COMPANY by email within the shortest possible time, within 24 hours of delivery. From that moment on, no incidents will be addressed by this type.
I. Return procedure
All products purchased in THE COMPANY may be returned and refunded, provided that the Customer informs THE COMPANY of his/her intention to return the product(s) purchased within a maximum period of up to 15 working days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions set out in this section are met.
THE COMPANY will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same condition as it was delivered and must keep its original packaging and labelling.
- Shipping must be made using the same box in which it has been received to protect the product. In the event that it cannot be made with the box with which it was delivered, the Customer must return it in a protective box in order for the product to arrive in the warehouse of THE COMPANY with the maximum possible guarantees.
In order to facilitate the return process to customers and to be able to correctly follow it, THE COMPANY establishes as the only return procedure established by THE COMPANY. If the reason for the return is attributable to THE COMPANY (the product is defective, it is not the one you ordered, etc.), the amount of the return will be refunded. If the reason is different (the products were served correctly but are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the customer.
To proceed with a return, you must follow the steps below:
- Report within 15 working days of receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be made by mail to email@example.com or through the customer service form.
- THE COMPANY will inform the customer of the address to which they must ship the product.
- The customer must send it through a courier company of their choice. The return must be paid by the customer.
- Report the courier company used, date and time of the return.
II. Customer Refunds
The return of the products will result in a refund equal to the cost of the returned products minus the cost of the return service.
Only in the event that the delivered product is defective or incorrect, THE COMPANY will also reimburse the Customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
Returns and partial cancellations will result in partial refunds.
THE COMPANY will handle the return order under the same system that was used for payment within 3 days of confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the return to the Customer's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing authority. The application period will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
Warranty of purchased products
THE COMPANY acts as a distributor of manufacturers that guarantee that the products that are presented for sale in the www.quierote.es work properly and do not have defects, nor hidden defects that may make them dangerous or unsuitable for normal use.
The contractual guarantee offered is that usually granted by the manufacturer. Once the Customer has received the product he will have the instructions provided by the manufacturer in his box, sufficient for the correct use and installation of the product and all warranty information. No Customer may request a broader warranty than indicated therein.
THE COMPANY will not be obliged to pick up the damaged product and the Customer must contact the Manufacturer's After-Sales Service. In this sense, THE COMPANY will carry out the actions aimed at providing the Customers who so request the contact details of said service and will provide these information sufficient for the presentation of the relevant claims.
The warranty will lose its validity in case of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, in particular, electrical accidents, wear, installation and use not in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Products modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorized by the Manufacturer are excluded from the warranty. The warranty shall not apply to apparent defects and defects in conformity of the product, for which any claim must be made by the Customer concerned within 14 days of delivery of the products. The warranty will not cover products damaged by improper use.
Intellectual and industrial property
THE COMPANY holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, in particular, including but not limited to photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data included on the Website.
Customers and Users are cautioned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
Furthermore, without prejudice to the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered as a software program, and therefore also has application of all the Spanish and European Community legislation in force in this matter.
The total or partial reproduction of this website, or any of its contents, without the express written permission of THE COMPANY is expressly prohibited.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, marketing, public communication and / or any other action that causes a violation of current Spanish regulations and / or internments on intellectual and / or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Website is totally prohibited if not with the prior express written authorization of THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not grant any license or implied authorization on intellectual and/or industrial property rights or any other rights or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the Website.
Only the use of the contents of the web domain for informational and service purposes is authorized, provided that the source is quoted or referenced, the user being solely responsible for the misuse of them.
Access and stay on the web. Our content
Customers and Users are fully responsible for their conduct, when accessing the information on the Website, while browsing it, as well as after having accessed it.
As a result of the above, Customers and Users are solely responsible to THE COMPANY and third parties for:
- The consequences that may arise from a use, for purposes or effects that are unlawful or contrary to this document, of any content of the Website, elaborated or not by THE COMPANY, published or not under its name in an official way.
- As well as the consequences that may arise from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Website or its services or prevent the normal enjoyment by other Users.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to update the contents when it deems it appropriate, as well as to delete, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or definitively, as well as deny access to the Website to Customers and Users who misuse the contents and / or violate any of the conditions that appear in this document.
THE COMPANY informs that it does not guarantee:
- That access to the Web and/or the Link Websites is uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the content or software that Customers and Users access through the Website or the Link Websites does not contain any error, computer virus or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in their system or in electronic documents and files stored in their computer system or cause other damage.
- The use of the information or content of this website or Link websites that Customers and Users may make for their personal purposes.
The information contained in this website must be considered by Customers and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its purposes, which is why:
THE COMPANY does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this website and therefore assume no responsibility for any damages or inconveniences for Users that may arise from any inaccuracies present on the Website.
THE COMPANY assumes no liability arising, including but not limited to:
- From the use that Customers or Users may make of the materials of this website or link websites, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and / or industrial property rights of content of the Website or third parties.
- Of the possible damages to Customers or Users caused by the normal or abnormal operation of the search tools, the organization or the location of the contents and / or access to the Web and, in general, of errors or problems that arise in the development or implementation of the technical elements that the Website or a program provides to the User.
- From the contents of those pages that Customers or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties could be linked to THE COMPANY by contractual means.
- From the access of minors to the contents included on the Website, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the tools to control the use of the Internet in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors , as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of its parents or guardians.
- Communications or dialogues in the course of the discussions, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and/or link websites, nor will it be responsible, therefore, for any damages and prejudices suffered by Customers or Private and/or collective Users as a result of such communications and /or dialogues.
THE COMPANY shall not be liable in any case when:
- Errors or delays in access to the Website by the Customer when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet, causes of fortuitous case or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency outside the good faith of THE COMPANY.
- Failures or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so it is not guaranteed that the services of the website are constantly operational.
- Of the errors or damages caused to the website by an inefficient and bad faith use of the service by the Customer.
- Non-operability or problems in the email address provided by the Customer for the sending of the order confirmation.
- In any case, THE COMPANY undertakes to solve the problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the Customer to reach a quick and satisfactory solution of the incident.
- In addition, THE COMPANY has the right to carry out during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them by communicating it properly, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of them.
Informational clause customer data:
Responsible: Identity: Ma Esther Castro González - NIF: 24218296D Postal Address: C/ Vides, 34 18195 Cúllar Vega (Granada) Phone: 637565859 Elect mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
"On behalf of the company we process the information you provide us in order to provide them with the requested service, to perform the billing of the same. The data provided will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Ma Esther Castro González is processing your personal data therefore you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
Informational clause of potential customer data:
Responsible: Identity: Ma Esther Castro González - NIF: 24218296D Postal Address: C/ Vides, 34 18195 Cúllar Vega (Granada) Phone: 637565859 Elect mail: email@example.com
"On behalf of the company we process the information you provide to us in order to send you advertising related to our products and services by any means (postal, email or telephone) and invite you to events organized by the company. The data provided will be kept as long as you do not request the cessation of the activity. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether Ma Esther Castro González is processing your personal data so you have the right to access your personal data, rectify inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected"
Customers and Users undertake to browse the website and use the content in good faith.
The customer's data will be used for the sending via email of the sales made by THE COMPANY and for the delivery of purchases.
By the mere visit to the Website, Users do not provide any personal information or are obliged to provide it.
THE COMPANY undertakes to keep the maximum reservation and confidentiality about the information provided to it and to use it only for the purposes indicated.
THE COMPANY presumes that the data have been entered by its owner or by a person authorized by it, as well as that they are correct and accurate.
Customers are responsible for updating their own data. At any time, the Customer will have the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to all his personal data included in the various registration forms. To modify or update your personal data, you must access www.quierote.es, in the "My Account" section. To cancel your account, write an email from your account email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Cancel account".
Therefore, the Customer is responsible for the veracity of the data and THE COMPANY will not be responsible for its inaccuracy of the personal data of the Customers. In accordance with current legislation on data protection, THE COMPANY has adopted the appropriate levels of security to the data provided by the Customers and, in addition, has installed all the means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and extraction thereof.
THE COMPANY may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document which will not imply in any case the waiver thereof unless express recognition by THE COMPANY or prescription of the action that in each case corresponds.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these General Conditions. Therefore, THE COMPANY recommends that the Customer read them carefully each time he/she accesses the Website.
Applicable law and arbitration